Agent Carter spins off from the movie Captain America: The First Avenger and more importantly following on from the events in Marvel One Shot: Agent Carter this mix of spy, action and crime is set in 1946 and a year after the events of The First Avenger.
Peggy Carter has found, now that the war is over, that the men are taking over once again and she is back doing administration work. However what the outside world doesn’t know is that she is undertaking secret missions for Howard Stark. Peggy is also finding life as a single women in a newly peaceful America sometimes hard to navigate.
Season two saw Carter move from New York to Los Angeles to specifically tackle threats from the Secret Empire.
The show is also tied in quite strong to the Marvel Cinematic Universe, season one introduced origin stories for Black Widow and the Winter Soldier program. Season two also touches on Darkforce aka Zero Matter which ties in to Doctor Strange as well as Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
USA / ABC – Marvel Entertainment / 18×45 minute episodes / Broadcast 6 January 2015 – 1 March 2016
Creators: Tara Butters, Michele Fazekas / Based on the Marvel characters / Executive Producers: Steve McFeeley, Christopher Marcus, Jeph Loeb
Hayley Atwell as Agent Peggy Carter
Dominic Cooper as Howard Stark
Lyndsy Fonseca as Angie Martinelli
Chad Michael Murray as SSR Agent Jack Thompson
Enver Gjokaj as SSR Agent Daniel Sousa
James D’Arcy as Edwin Jarvis S
Shea Whigham as SSR Chief Roger Dooley (season 1)
SEASON ONE 6 January – 24 February 2015
1. NOW IS NOT THE END (6 Jan 15)
2. BRIDGE AND TUNNEL (6 Jan 15)
3. TIME AND TIDE (13 Jan 15)
4. THE BLITZKRIEG BUTTON (27 Jan 15)
5. THE IRON CEILING (3 Feb 15)
6. A SIN TO ERR (10 Feb 15)
7. SNAFU (17 Feb 15)
8. VALEDICTION (24 Feb 15)
SEASON TWO 19 January – 1 March 2016
1. THE LADY IN THE LAKE (19 Jan 16)
2. A VIEW IN THE DARK (19 Jan 16)
3. BETTER ANGELS (26 Jan 16)
4. SMOKE AND MIRRORS (2 Feb 16)
5. THE ATOMIC JOB (9 Feb 16)
6. LIFE OF THE PARTY (16 Feb 16)
7. MONSTERS (16 Feb 16)
8. THE EDGE OF MYSTERY (23 Feb 16)
9. A LITTLE SONG AND DANCE (23 Feb 16)
10. HOLLYWOOD ENDING (1 Mar 16)