Amazon Prime Video revealed today the official trailer and key art for season two of Making the Cut, hosted and executive produced by fashion’s favorite duo Heidi Klum & Tim Gunn, which will premiere on July 16, 2021 exclusively on Prime Video. Joining season two as judges are some of fashion’s most exciting and fresh names, global supermodel Winnie Harlow and Moschino Creative Director Jeremy Scott. The eight-episode fashion competition series, which brings together a diverse group of 10 visionary designers and entrepreneurs, will drop two new episodes each week, culminating in a grand finale with an epic runway show on August 6, 2021. Winning looks from each episode will be immediately available for purchase exclusively in Amazon Fashion’s Making the Cut store.
About Prime Video
Prime Video offers customers a vast collection of movies, series, and sports – all available to watch on hundreds of compatible devices.
· Included with Prime Video: Watch movies, series and sports, including Thursday Night Football. Enjoy hits like Coming 2 America, The Boys, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, Sylvie’s Love, Upload, and My Spy, as well as Emmy and Golden Globe winners Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Golden Globe winner Small Axe, Academy Award winner Sound of Metal, Golden Globe winner and Academy Award nominee Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, and Academy Award nominees Time and One Night in Miami… . Prime members also get access to licensed content.
· Prime Video Channels: Prime members can add channels like discovery+, CBS All Access, BET+, EPIX, Noggin, NBA League Pass, MLB.tv, STARZ and SHOWTIME – no extra apps to download, and no cable required. Only pay for the ones you want, and cancel anytime. View the full list of channels available at amazon.com/channels.
· Rent or Buy: Enjoy new-release movies to rent or buy, entire seasons of current TV shows available to buy, and special deals just for Prime members.
· Instant access: Watch at home or on the go with your choice of hundreds of compatible devices. Stream from the web or using the Prime Video app on your smartphone, tablet, set-top box, game console, or select smart TV. For a complete list of compatible devices, visit amazon.com/howtostream.
· Enhanced experiences: Make the most of every viewing with 4K Ultra HD- and High Dynamic Range (HDR)-compatible content. Go behind the scenes of your favorite movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb. Save it for later with select mobile downloads for offline viewing.
Prime Video is just one of many shopping and entertainment benefits included with a Prime membership, along with fast, free shipping on millions of Prime-eligible items at Amazon.com, unlimited photo storage, exclusive deals and discounts, and access to ad-free music and Kindle eBooks. To sign up or start a 30-day free trial of Prime, visit: amazon.com/prime.
About Amazon Fashion
Amazon Fashion, the fashion retail division of Seattle-based Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN), is a one-stop destination for head-to-toe style. Find apparel, shoes, accessories, jewelry, watches, handbags, and luggage from a wide range of designer, contemporary, and emerging brands for any occasion, any style and any budget. Amazon Fashion continues to expand its wide selection and create new experiences on behalf of its customers, including Prime exclusive programs like Prime Wardrobe, allowing you to try before you buy, and Personal Shopper by Prime Wardrobe, a service that provides style inspiration and curated recommendations. Amazon Fashion also introduced The Drop, an innovative shopping experience that gives customers access to limited-edition street-style collections designed by fashion influencers around the world. In 2020, Amazon Fashion unveiled Luxury Stores, a destination that brings established and emerging luxury fashion and beauty brands directly to U.S. customers. Amazon Fashion aims to reinvent shopping for fashion and uses technology to serve customers with products and brands that are relevant to them. For more information, please visit www.amazon.com/fashion.
About Hello Sunshine
Founded by Reese Witherspoon, Hello Sunshine is a media company that puts women at the center of every story it creates, celebrates and discovers. Hello Sunshine tells stories across all platforms – from scripted and unscripted television, feature films, animated series, podcasts, audio storytelling, and digital series – all shining a light on where women are now and helping them chart a new path forward. Hello Sunshine is also home to Reese’s Book Club and the newly launched RBC App. Fast growing in reach and influence, this community is propelled by meaningful connections with stories, authors and fellow members. Recently Hello Sunshine acquired Sara Rea’s SKR Productions to expand its unscripted content and also announced the launch of their Kids & Animation Division to create content that celebrates a younger audience. Hello Sunshine was named as the #2 Most Innovative Company in Media for 2020 by Fast Company Magazine.
Follow Making the Cut: #MakingtheCut Twitter: @MakingtheCutTV Instagram: @MakingtheCutTV
Amazon Fashion: Instagram & Twitter: @AmazonFashion
Hosts & Judges: Heidi Klum: @HeidiKlum Tim Gunn: @TimGunn Winnie Harlow: @WinnieHarlow Jeremy Scott: @ItsJeremyScott Prabal Gurung: @prabalgurung Shiona Turini: @shionat