The great and the good from the worlds of movies and TV.
- Akim Tamiroff
- Alan Ladd
- Ali MacGraw
- Alice Faye, musical star of the 1930s
- Angela Lansbury
- Angie Dickinson
- Anne Bancroft, here's to you...
- Audrey Hepburn, the world's most loved actress?
- Ava Gardner
- Aw-Shucks We Love James Stewart
- Barbara La Marr
- Barbara Parkins
- Basil Radford
- Bela Lugosi
- Bette Davis, fierce and uncompromising
- Bill Bixby, from Martians to Marvel
- Bob Hope the self deprecating innovator
- Bob Newhart, low-key TV superstar
- Bobby Troup, got his kicks on route 66
- Brian De Palma, more than just a Hitchcock wannabe
- Brigitte Bardot Euro Goddess
- Bruce Lee: Revolutionary Kung-Fu movie star
- Carmen Miranda: The Brazilian Bombshell
- Carole Lombard: Hollywood's Original Queen of Comedy
- Cesar Romero, More than just the Joker
- Charlie Chaplin
- Clara Bow - the IT girl
- Classic Directors: Anthony Mann
- Claude Chabrol, His Own Harshest Critic
- David Farrar
- David Niven, Quintessential Brit in Hollywood
- Dean Martin
- Debra Winger, outspoken Oscar favorite
- Dennis Hopper, counter culture's Easy Rider
- Denzel Washington - Pulling All the Punches
- Diane Keaton, not just Woody's muse
- Dolores Del Rio, the vampish gypsy who gave up Hollywood for a share of the profits
- Don Ameche
- Dorothy Lamour
- Drew Barrymore Little Girl Lost ... And Found
- Elizabeth Taylor, legendary Hollywood icon
- Elsa Lanchester
- Errol Flynn - A true swashbuckler
- Faye Dunaway the quiet achiever
- Franchot Tone
- Frank Sinatra: The Voice, The Man
- Fredric March
- Gary Cooper - frontiersman with a touch of class
- Gene Tierney
- George C. Scott
- George Peppard loved it when a plan came together
- George Raft
- Gloria Swanson, Ready For Her Close Up
- Grace Kelly Hollywood Princess
- Harrison Ford ophidiphobic superstar
- Hedy Lamarr
- Here's lookin' at you Humphrey Bogart
- Irene Dunne
- Irwin Allen: Voyage to the Bottom of the Barrel?
- Jack Webb, Just The Facts
- James Cagney, An American Original
- James Dean the Tormented Rebel
- Jean Harlow
- Jeff Bridges
- Jerry Lewis
- Jim Carrey - Way Beyond Funny
- Joan Collins
- Joan Crawford, Mommie Dearest
- John Belushi tragic-hero of comedy with a lust for life
- John Huston
- Katharine Hepburn, role model for generations
- Kevin Costner: A Wolf in Man's Clothing
- Kris Kristofferson - Singer, songwriter, soldier, scholar, actor
- Lauren Bacall
- Laurence Olivier
- Louis Malle, Innovative French Filmmaker
- Louise Brooks
- Lucille Ball, we all loved Lucy
- Luis Bunuel
- Mae West, Peel me a grape, will ya?
- Malcolm McDowell, 60's and 70's icon
- Mario Lanzo
- Marion Davies
- Marlon Brando - he made us an offer we couldn't refuse
- Mary Pickford
- Mel Brooks
- Michael Caine
- Mickey Rooney
- Mike Nichols
- Old Cary Grant Fine...
- Oliver Reed
- Orson Welles outsize of personality and of talent
- Patrick Swayze, more than just a dirty dancer
- Paul Newman, Philanthropist first Screen Icon second
- Preston Sturges
- Raquel Welch
- Rex Harrison
- Richard Todd
- Ridley Scott from Hovis to Hollywood
- Rita Hayworth, the Love Goddess
- Robert De Niro, he's talkin' to us
- Robert Taylor
- Rod Taylor
- Roddy McDowall, not just Mr Planet of the Apes
- Roy Scheider, intelligent average joe
- Sally Field, from Flying Nun to Oscar winner
- Sammy Davis, Jr.
- Sean Connery - Bigger Than Bond
- Sean Young, under-rated femme fatale
- Sergio Leone Italian director with a vision of the west
- Sharon Tate, a talent overlooked by murder
- Shirley Bassey, the legend of Tiger Bay
- Shirley MacLaine, actor, writer, dancer, activist.
- Shirley Temple
- Sidney Lumet, the real King of New York
- Sidney Poitier
- Sterling Hayden
- Steve McQueen, Heroic Hollywood anti-hero
- The Bewitching Elizabeth Montgomery
- The Carey Family
- The irresistible roguish charm of Burt Reynolds
- The John Garfield Story
- The Marx Brothers
- The Rise and Fall of Michael Cimino
- The roguish charm of Jack Nicholson
- The tragic stardom of Natalie Wood
- TV Heroes: Fred Gwynne
- TV Legends: Charlie Drake
- TV Legends: David Letterman
- TV Legends: Marty Feldman
- TV Legends: Milton Berle
- TV People: Aaron Spelling
- Tyrone Power
- Veronica Lake
- Vincent Price
- W.C. Fields
- Ward Bond, The Duke's Wing Man
- William Holden
- William S. Hart
- William Shatner, pop culture icon
Nine To Five (1980, Jane Fonda, Dolly Parton)
Nine to Five was a 1980’s unappreciated career women’s deepest, darkest fantasy come true: a piggish boss finally “gets his,”...
Wynonna Earp Season 3 Premiere Sneak Peak and Pics
Season 3 of Syfy’s Wynonna Earp premieres on Friday July 20, at 9.00pm with Blood Red and Going Down which...
Unforgotten Season 3 Premieres Sun 15 Jul on ITV
The third series of the hugely popular Unforgotten, starring Nicola Walker and Sanjeev Bhaskar, premieres on Sunday 15 July at...
Deadly Class Trailer and Character Posters
Deadly Class is the Syfy series set to debut next year and is based on the highly popular 2014 graphic...
The Purge Promo and First Pics
Premiering on the USA Network on Tuesday Sep 4, The Purge is based a ten episode limited event series based...
Star Trek Discovery Season 2 Production Featurette
Season 2 of Star Trek: Discovery officially went into production last week, CBS All Access have shared a production featurette....
Zlata wants a deal in Claws: Crossroads airing Sun 29 Jul on TNT
In Crossroads, the eighth episode of this second season of Claws, things are hottings up as after a harrowing experience,...
The Power Game: Lady For a Knight (ITV 20 Dec 1965, with Rosemary Leach)
In Lady For a Knight, the second episode of the series, John Wilder has arrived at Blighs’, bringing along with...
Quantico: The Art of War airs Fri Jul 20 on ABC, Timothy V. Murphy guests
Conor Devlin takes center stage in The Art of War episode of Quantico airing on Friday, July 20 on ABC....
Cribb (ITV 1979-1981, Alan Dobie, William Simons)
In Victorian times Detective Sergeant Cribb works for the newly formed C.I.D; Its the time of Jack the Ripper and...
Survivors (BBC-1 1975-1977, Ian McCulloch, Denis Lill)
Post plague drama series. When a deadly plague virus wipes out 90% of the worlds population a motley group of...
A Question of Attribution (BBC-1 1991, James Fox, Prunella Scales)
In Comedy drama A Question of Attribution (made for the Screen One strand), Sir Anthony Blunt leads a double life...