On May 22, the award-winning crime drama Happy Valley will return for its final, highly anticipated season. New episodes of this critically acclaimed drama will air weekly on Acorn TV, AMC+, and BBC America.
Premiere Schedule for Happy Valley Season 3
The third season of Happy Valley is set to premiere on:
- Acorn TV: Season 3 on Monday, May 22
- AMC+: Season 3 on Monday, May 22
- BBC America: Season 3 on Monday, May 22 at 10PM ETPT
To catch up on the previous seasons:
- Acorn TV: Season 1 is available now; Season 2 will be available to binge-watch from Monday, April 3
- AMC+: Both seasons are available to binge-watch now
- BBC America: A Season 1 marathon will air from Monday, May 8 through Wednesday, May 10 at 11PM ETPT, airing two episodes a night back-to-back. Season 2 will air from Monday, May 15 through Wednesday, May 17 at 11PM ETPT, again, airing two episodes a night back-to-back.
Sergeant Catherine Cawood (Sarah Lancashire) uncovers a gangland murder victim’s remains in the last and must-see season, which leads her to serial killer and rapist Tommy Lee Royce. (James Norton). Ryan, Catherine’s sixteen-year-old grandson (played by Rhys Connah), has developed his own thoughts about the kind of relationship he wishes to have with his father Tommy. On the edge of retirement herself, Catherine continues to fight the never-ending drug epidemic in the valley and its abettors. Her final objective is to crack this case. Siobhan Finneran reprises her role as Catherine’s loyal sister Clare Cartwright in all six episodes this season.
Happy Valley Season 3 is a Lookout Point production for the BBC, co-produced with AMC Networks. The series is written and created by Sally Wainwright (Gentleman Jack). Episodes in Season 3 are directed by Sally Wainwright and Patrick Harkins (Guilt) and Fergus O’Brien (Gentleman Jack) with Jessica Taylor serving as producer. Executive producers are Sally Wainright and Sarah Lancashire, with Faith Penhale and Will Johnston for Lookout Point, Ben Irving, and Rebecca Ferguson for the BBC. BBC Studios, who wholly own Lookout Point, is handling the distribution of the series.
You may also be interested in...